Marine Online profite de la hausse sur le marché des chantiers de démolition

En tirant parti des prix attractifs de l’acier pour amener davantage de navires vers les chantiers de recyclage

SINGAPOUR, 30 août 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Les navires sont envoyés à la démolition généralement après 15 à 20 ans d’utilisation. Cependant, la pression de la pandémie a contraint certains armateurs à lever des capitaux grâce à une mise au rebut précoce des navires, profitant ainsi des prix attractifs de l’acier. La nature cyclique de la démolition de navires constitue également un défi pour de nombreux armateurs qui doivent profiter de la période où les prix de l’acier sont les plus élevés. Marine Online comble le fossé entre les armateurs et la fluidité du marché en offrant des informations fiables, permettant aux armateurs de maximiser leurs investissements aux bons moments.

L’équipe de Marine Online a une connaissance approfondie des dernières tendances du marché, y compris du secteur de la démolition. Dotés d’une forte capacité d’analyse, les armateurs peuvent s’attendre à des résultats de négociation favorables grâce à des conseils avisés sur les mouvements du marché. De plus, l’équipe de Marine Online est toujours prête à proposer les meilleures recommandations possibles dans l’intérêt des clients.

Bharat Bahl, responsable des ventes et des achats de Marine Online, a déclaré : « Nos négociations fructueuses sont attribuées à notre bonne compréhension du marché de la démolition, en particulier les retours (prix de l’acier) correspondant au bon moment. Nous nous efforçons d’aider notre clientèle à convertir leurs actifs expirés en rendements optimaux. De plus, nous nous efforçons d’aider les armateurs à faire en sorte que leurs navires arrivent au chantier de démolition sans encombre et à temps. Nos solides relations avec plus de 700 ports dans le monde, 10 000 fournisseurs de services agréés complètent notre service et notre engagement à tenir nos promesses. »

Marine Online est une plateforme centrée sur le client offrant aux professionnels du secteur maritime des solutions ventes de navires efficaces et de vente et d’achat de navires. À ce jour, Marine Online a réalisé des transactions pour des acheteurs et des vendeurs dans le monde entier.

À propos de Marine Online (Singapore) Pte Ltd

Marine Online est la première plateforme intégrée à guichet unique au monde spécialisée dans les services maritimes pour le marché mondial. Lancée en 2019, elle a fourni divers services maritimes via sa plateforme révolutionnaire compatible avec l’IA et le Big Data aux propriétaires de navires et de cargaisons de la région. Avec son portefeuille composé de 8 principaux services, Marine Online façonne l’avenir du secteur maritime en ayant recours à une technologie de pointe pour créer des opportunités commerciales et des échanges.  Pour plus d’informations, rendez-vous sur www.marineonline.com

I’m not suspended, what they did is void – PNC’s Janet Nabila fights back

The embattled General Secretary of the People’s National Convention (PNC), Janet Nabila, has debunked reports that she has been suspended from the party.

According to her, the false information of her supposed suspension is being propagated by the party’s Chairman, Moses Dani Baah and the 2020 flagbearer, David Apasara who fear that they will be exposed for embezzling the party’s funds.

The Chairman of the party, Moses Dani-Baah told Citi News over the weekend that the decision to suspend Madam Nabila was taken at a National Executive Council (NEC) meeting held at the GNAT Hall in Accra.

He said the General Secretary had been found guilty of misconduct and actions that were causing problems within the party.

But Janet Nabila in a separate interview told Citi News that the said National Executive Committee meeting did not form a quorum to be able to take any binding decision.

“I have not been suspended. There was no NEC meeting on Saturday. They never formed a quorum and so everything that they did is void,” she said.

She claimed that the Mr. Apasara and Mr. Dani-Baah were seeking to frustrate her because she took actions that will expose them for taking funds to the tune of GHS 70,000 from the party’s coffers without accountability or any justifiable reason.

She said the funds was part of an amount the party raised for the construction of its party offices.

“During our 29th anniversary, we solicited funds to build party offices. We got GHS 150,000 for the party offices so we kept it in the account, and we saw that the flagbearer and the leader went to pick as much as GHS 70,000 from the account and I didn’t know what they were using the money for so I went to the regional CID office to report them.”

“I then called auditors to audit the account and we are calling EOCO to audit the account and give us the findings. I was told that a disciplinary committee was being formed to investigate me.

Apasara and Dani-Baah went round telling people that I have problems in the party. Because they know that they will be disgraced, they want to do something just to cover up their image,” she further stated.

 

Source: Modern Ghana

Our records after 2024 will put us above every party to break the 8 – John Boadu

General Secretary of the New Patriotic Party (NPP), John Boadu has bragged that the party will achieve enough by 2024 to ensure it beats every opponent in the 2024 general elections.

The ruling party is aiming to be that first political party to hold on to power for more than eight (8) years continuously.

According to John Boadu, contrary to concerns raised by a section of Ghanaians, the NPP is on track and will have unmatched achievements by 2024 to do the unthinkable.

“I know for what we’re seeing and from the work that is going on, by the time we get to 2024, the records and our achievement we have within the eight years, no party, I repeat no party can match us,” the NPP General Secretary said at the opening ceremony of a two day capacity building workshop for all ministers of state and leadership of the committees in Parliament at Kwahu over the weekend.

According to him, although the NPP lost some Parliamentary seats in the 2020 general elections, it is determined and will work to captures seats of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) in the next election.

John Boadu in a recommendation called for leadership of the NPP to continue to do peer review of performance of its MPs to help in assessing their performance in the constituency that will enable party leadership delegate decisions on behalf of the party.

He said the NPP will consider banning Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) from contesting incumbent MPs in the next election to ensure there is no disruption but focus to maintain seats and capture more.

“Yes we benefited from National Council decision of making sure that areas that we have sitting Members of Parliament, MMDCEs are not allowed to contest, I think that going forward we may even extend this to CEO’s and MD’s who are beneficiaries of our government also to continue to use the position of government to support party at constituency and support the MP, it is important that, that decision is considered by the National Executive Committee and National Council,” John Boadu added.

 

Source: Modern Ghana

Let’s consider banning CEOs, MDs from contesting incumbent MPs in 2024 – John Boadu to NPP Executives

General Secretary of the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP), John Boadu has noted that perhaps, the National Executive Committee and the National Council must consider banning Chief Executive Officers (CEOs) and Managing Directors (MDs) from contesting incumbent Members of Parliament in the next general elections.

According to him, this will help the Party in retaining Parliamentary seats to increase the party’s chances of holding on to power in order to break the eight (8).

“Yes we benefited from National Council decision of making sure that areas that we have sitting Members of Parliament, MMDCEs are not allowed to contest, I think that going forward we may even extend this to CEO’s and MD’s who are beneficiaries of our government,” John Boadu said at the opening ceremony of a two day capacity building workshop for all ministers of state and leadership of the committees in Parliament at Kwahu over the weekend.

The NPP General Secretary argued that this will see to it that CEOs and MDs continue to use the position of government to support the party at constituency and the sitting MPs.

He said it is important that, that decision is considered not only by the National Executive Committee, but by the National Council as well to fuel the agenda to break the eight year electoral cycle in the 2024 general elections.

 

Source: Modern Ghana

Suhum: NPP supporters free-for-all fight most unfortunate, condemnable — Alan

Minister for Trade and Industry, Alan John Kyerematen has condemned the brawl between some party members at a funeral in the Suhum constituency over the weekend.

Describing the bloody clash as “most unfortunate and condemnable by all well-meaning patriots,” the NPP stalwart said those acts are alien to the ideals of the party.

“I believe strongly that any disagreement whether relating to a contest for position or differences in ideas and opinions should not be manifested in such violence in a party such as ours. The ideals of our party and tradition call for peaceful and harmonious coexistence and our motto, (Development in Freedom), has no place for violence,” Mr. Kyeremateng said this in a statement released on Sunday.

The Trade and Industry Minister was also displeased by what he called “rumours” circulating on social media that the people involved in the free-for-all fight at the funeral were supporters of the Vice President, Dr. Mahamudu Bawumai and himself.

He describes the rumours as “completely false and mischievous” contrived to subject the Vice President and himself to public ridicule.

Mr. Keyermaten called on the party’s hierarchy to take the necessary steps to restore peace and tranquillity in that branch.

Sources in the constituency say the Suhum District Police Command has launched investigations into the case.

There were reports that some members of the NPP who attended a funeral of their colleague could not control their emotions during a disagreement and engaged in a free-for-all fight with some of them brandishing cutlasses and bottles.

The Lower West Akyem Communications Officer, Bernard Kwesi Amoani, was allegedly slashed on the forehead with a cutlass by the driver of the Suhum MP during the melee.

The chaos, which happened at the funeral grounds of one Opare, saw supporters of the Member of Parliament, Kwadwo Asante, and a Presidential staffer, Frank Asiedu Bekoe, popularly known as Protozoa exchanging blows.

In a video available to ModernGhana News, it took a military man to stop the MP’s driver from slashing more heads by taking the cutlass from him.

Find the full statement below:

ALAN KYEREMATEN CONDEMNS CLASHES BETWEEN SOME NPP SUPPORTERS IN SUHUM

The incidence of reported violent clashes between supporters of our great party, the New Patriotic Party (NPP) in the Suhum constituency of the Eastern Region on Saturday, August 28, 2021, is most unfortunate and must be condemned by all well meaning Patriots.

Rumors currently circulating on social media that the clash was between my supporters and those of our Vice President are not only completely false, but mischievous and have been contrived to bring both the Vice President and my good self into public ridicule. I condemn without reservation this barbaric act of some members of our great party.

I believe strongly that any disagreement whether relating to a contest for position or differences in ideas and opinions should not be manifested in such violence in a party such as ours. The ideals of our party and tradition call for peaceful and harmonious coexistence and our motto, (Development in Freedom), has no place for violence.

I therefore urge the Suhum Constituency Executives, the Eastern Regional Executives as well as the National Executives of the party to take immediate steps to resolve the differences between the two feuding sides to restore peace and discipline in the party.

 

Source: Modern Ghana

Doomed public purse would be subjected to further abuse if Ghanaians retain NPP in 2024 – Sammy Gyamfi

The National Communications Officer of the National Democratic Congress (NDC) Sammy Gyamfi has claimed that Ghana’s public purse is doomed under the current government and will be worsened if Ghanaians do not vote out the ruling New Patriotic Party (NPP) in 2024.

Mr. Gyamfi said this while addressing a press conference in Accra on Monday, August 30, 2021, in response to a press conference held by the General Secretary of the NPP, Mr. John Boadu last week in a reaction to the thank you tour of former President John Dramani Mahama.

According to Sammy Gyamfi, contrary to the attacks of John Boadu, everything John Mahama said on his thank you tour on the current government is based on fact and reflects the thinking of Ghanaians as well.

“Former President Mahama echoed the sentiments of the vast majority of Ghanaians who feel scandalized by the unbridled corruption and plain thievery that has become the hallmark of the Akufo-Addo/Bawumia NPP government,” the NDC firebrand stated.

Sammy Gyamfi is confident that with what the NPP government has shown since 2017, the citizenry is in a hurry to see 2024 to vote out what he says is a corrupt government.

“The alarming case of corruption under this government is such that Ghanaians cannot wait to exact accountability by voting out the NPP after their eight year tenure in 2024,” Sammy Gyamfi said while stressing, “Anything short if that will spell doom for the public purse which will be subjected to further abuse should their mandates be renewed beyond 2024,” he emphasised.

 

Source: Modern Ghana

Ghana Athletics Association signs partnership deal with Tema Craft Brewery

Accra, The Ghana Athletics Association (GAA), has announced a multi-year and multi-pronged partnership with a Ghanaian beverage company, Tema Craft Brewery (TCB), manufacturers of the Django range of beverages.

The GAA and Brewers of the Django Brothers, Tema Craft Brewery signed a 3-year partnership, making TCB an official beverage partner of the GAA.

This three-year deal would see TCB partner with the GAA in its systematic approach to growing Athletics in Ghana.

Mr. Karan Chimnani & Rahul Sapra, co-founders of TCB, expressed their excitement saying, “We are proud and excited to partner with the Ghana Athletics Association as an official beverage partner. As a Made-in-Ghana 360-beverage company, we take great pride in supporting the “Ghana to the World” agenda. Ghana Athletics is again at a golden era and we are thrilled to partner with the GAA in showcasing the immense talent we have, to the world.”

“This partnership with the GAA is a clear demonstration of TCB’s commitment to Athletics in Ghana and its development. We are pleased to be key partners with the GAA on this journey”. Christopher Opara, Chief Marketing Officer at Tema Craft Brewery said.

Speaking on this new partnership, the GAA President, Mr. Afelibiek Ababu noted that the TCB partnership agreement was initiated under his predecessor Prof. Francis Dodoo, stressing that, in cementing the agreement, GAA demonstrates its clear commitment to forging new partnerships in its quest to deliver a more refined product to athletes and fraternity.

Mr. Charles Osei Asibey, GAA’s 2nd Vice President who is also in charge of marketing and strategic communications noted that

“This partnership is a relief for development and competition as it guarantees one major national championship. TCB exclusive Athletics competition per year and a separate yearly grant to support GAA developmental activities at the regional level.”

Tema Craft Brewery is Ghana and West-Africa’s first microbrewery, well known for their flagship brand, Django; a bespoke non-alcoholic beverages and refreshing still & sparkling water as well as a premium range of craft beers.

 

Source: Ghana News Agency

C.K. Akonnor expands squad for World Cup qualifier

Accra, Black Stars Coach Charles K. Akonnor has decided to expand his squad due to the effect of the COVID-19 pandemic and injuries to some key members of the team.

In view of this, Spain based defender Joseph Aidoo has been drafted into the team for the World Cup qualifiers against Ethiopia and South Africa.

The Celta Vigo man who hasn’t been in the team since the Africa Cup of Nations qualifier against Sudan comes in to shore up options at the back due to the possible absence of defender Daniel Amartey for the clash in Johannesburg.

Ghana is likely to lose five players ahead of the second game in South Africa following the decision of Premier League clubs not to release players for matches in COVID-19 red-list countries during the September International window.

This means Daniel Amartey (Leicester City), Jordan Ayew (Crystal Palace), Tariqe Fosu-Henry (Brentford FC), Baba Abdul Rahman (Reading FC) and Andrew Yiadom (Reading FC) will not travel with the team to South Africa for Ghana’s Group G encounter on Monday September 3. Aside Aidoo, Coach C.K Akonnor has also handed a call up to Yaw Yeboah of Wisła Kraków of Poland.

As part of the continuous assessment of Europe based Ghanaian prospects, two Germany based players Braydon Manu and Daniel Kofi Kyereh have also earned call ups. Kyereh, a 25-year-old forward, plays for FC St. Pauli in the German second tier. He previously played for Eintracht Braunschweig and VfL Wolfsburg.

While Braydon Manu features for Darmstadt 98. The two players were recommended by Technical Director Bernhard Lippert.

The Black Stars would open camp in Cape Coast on Tuesday, August 31, 2021, and play Ethiopia on Friday, September 3, 2021 at 7pm.

 

Source: Ghana News Agency