The Customer Experience Professionals Ghana has held a conference, which is aimed at transforming the industry through customer experience.
The association founded in 2020 as a community on LinkedIn, is the premier non-profit organization dedicated to the advancement and cultivation of the Customer Experience profession in Ghana.
The maiden edition of the Customer Experience Professionals Ghana (CXP) conference was held together with other indigenous and globally recognized thought leaders both online and in-person on the 8th October 2021 under the tag line “Driving the Beautiful Ghanaian Experience”
The conference convenes keynote speakers from Ghana, Africa, and beyond to interact on how to demonstrate the value of customer experience for business or products and pertinent discussions connected with other keynote speakers including Ian Golding (Global Customer Experience specialist), Dr. Kobby Mensah (Lecturer, University of Ghana) and a special guest speech by Greg Melia (CEO Customer Experience Professionals Association Global)
Speaking at the conference, the President of the CXP Ghana Association, Esther Dokuwaa Ofosuhene indicated that the CX Industry in Ghana had reached the point where it requires a unified, informed, collective voice to guide its evolution and as such In April 2021, the CXP Ghana was registered as an association in Ghana with the mandate to help customer experience professionals make customer experience management an integral part of how their companies operate, and to enable them to embed its skillset across their organizations.
She added that the CXP Ghana professional body provides legitimacy for the profession of Customer Experience in Ghana, as well as support for all levels of people intent on improving the experience of the customer.
Benefits of CXP Ghana
1. Networking – Local and International networking opportunities for members. Almost all networking events are free for CX professionals to attend. The added bonus is that these events are often focused on learning as well.
2. Resources – The CXPA regularly encourages members to share their stories of success and lessons learned. CXP Ghana members will have a growing library of best practice documents, research, and more. This will help them in their CX roles.
3. Online Community Forum – We have an active community forum for members to share ideas, ask questions and make new connections.
4. Career Development – Professional Certification and training opportunities for members and the public
5. Insight Exchange – We collaborate with a number of leading organizations to host CX events in Ghana, with members receiving a discount to most events.
6. Quality Advice from CX Experts – Our CX Experts represent some of the most experienced CX thought leaders representing a wide range of industries and backgrounds. We tap into their expertise to bring our members ideas and perspectives to advance their CX knowledge.
1. Our Vision is to “Transform Industry through Customer Experience”
1. Our mission is to “Bring technology, process, and people together to drive Customer Experience and Service Excellence”
1. Digital Transformation;
5. Thought Leadership
Source: Ghana Web